Author Topic: SuGGestions 2.0  (Read 42092 times)

Sjiz

• TeamRolf - 3H
    • View Profile
Re: SuGGestions 2.0
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 05:05:01 pm »
Maybe it would be nice to have achievements and perhaps also icons on the teampage of National team-managers for certain victories in the NT-races (for example when you have 5 stage victories or when you won the country classification)?

Remember me it when I update achievements ;) I ask all you for suggestion but I try update suggestion with a good pack because it is better send a pack with 40-50 achievements to translate than send to staff 8-10 times.

Icons on the team profile for national team managers, like the world cup and cff cup icons. I think that winning a national jersey(now only the rider gets credit for it but with every other jersey the manager gets the same icon on his profile as well) or national team season with a nation is pretty difficult. The only problem you have is that some countries are at an advantage of winning. Although it may be harder to get elected there.

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 06:00:27 pm »
At moment no NT trophies in own trophies.

Telamon

• Argonautjes 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 07:44:59 pm »
I would like to see the 'Write your notes for this stage' box on the Last Stage page. It would make it easier to rewrite the notes with the current tactics on the same page

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 11:38:37 pm »
I would like to see the 'Write your notes for this stage' box on the Last Stage page. It would make it easier to rewrite the notes with the current tactics on the same page

Ok, it is at bottom of the page.
At init I don't like possible options because next to division form in tours we can see different classements.

Telamon

• Argonautjes 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2014, 11:45:55 pm »
Was it always there, or have you just put it there?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 12:00:34 am »
I have added it now

Telamon

• Argonautjes 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 08:54:11 pm »
I have added it now

Great! Thnx boss!

Telamon

• Argonautjes 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 01:18:40 pm »
I think it has been asked before... but can you make it possible to search on the transferlist for skills lower than the input? Just like it is possible to search for riders <23 years old?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2014, 02:26:09 pm »
I think it has been asked before... but can you make it possible to search on the transferlist for skills lower than the input? Just like it is possible to search for riders <23 years old?

I don't see it very useful.

RealityCyclists

• Global Moderator
  • RealityCyclists (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2014, 03:18:52 pm »
Hm, it is imo. If I'm gonna train cobbs for 2 seasons, then most of the time I don't want to buy riders with cobbs 90+. Then it would be perfect, if I'm searching for cobb-hillers, to put 90+ hills, 60+ stamina etc ...and 'lower than 70' in cobbs.

RaboRuben

• 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2014, 03:28:41 pm »
Agreed. It is very useful if you want to search for a well trained rider with a certain low stat (<70 or so) that you are currently training.

SonicCycling

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2014, 03:34:11 pm »
I think it's usefull also but I somehow do like the fact that you can't finetune your search to much wich makes searching an adventure sometimes.
It can be time consuming but so much fun and frustration at the same time.
When you can give an input on min. and max. vallue per stat you can exactly find what you look for without to much effort.

But hey that's just me, I like it the hard way and finding exactly what I look for to eventualy bid a few to low.  :P

Vash

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2014, 04:24:11 pm »
I agree, in fact, I think all stats may be like the age one which has + and - to look for a range in the skill you want to train.  ;)

RaboRuben

• 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2014, 04:36:23 pm »
I think it's usefull also but I somehow do like the fact that you can't finetune your search to much wich makes searching an adventure sometimes.
When you can give an input on min. and max. vallue per stat you can exactly find what you look for without to much effort.

But hey that's just me, I like it the hard way and finding exactly what I look for to eventualy bid a few to low.  :P
Why do you hate yourself so much? ;)

SonicCycling

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 05:53:42 pm »

Why do you hate yourself so much? ;)

Haha I don't, I like a challenge.  ;)
If this game wasn't a "big frustration" at times it wouldn't be half as much fun.  :) [I mean that in a positive way]