Poll

Which price should we NOT give, the other two will be a price.

Most points in general over the season
5 (23.8%)
Most staged races victories in our league
6 (28.6%)
most points in One day WT races in our league (ranking provided by wcs normally)
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: World Cycling Stats 2017  (Read 20886 times)

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia u23
    • View Profile
Re: World Cycling Stats 2017
« Reply #540 on: January 08, 2018, 11:10:53 pm »
Merci, mais je prefère l'espagnol  ;) ;D
:)) Tarod^^
I should have posted my edit in my previous message ; it was an edit in general not towards you.
( and you probably know that, and I knew already that tu prefieres español  :) ).

Maybe if there's a request for people to join in both the Spanish & Dutch forum as well, even if it refers back to the English thread for commentary.
Hmmm, I understand the English very well but I don't know exactly what you mean.
I think the best way to have a fun forum about WCS tours and races, is to keep it here on the English forum.

Most people can write English and also no problem if someone is bad in English and his English is full of mistakes. The main thing is that we understand it.
Also no problem to me if there are a few who use another language in this English topic because they cannot write English or don't know how to use google translator. In fact, it would be fun if every WSC participant is on the same topic. And language barriers can be fun and no problem to almost all CFF participants, I think. And we are the cycling for fun subleague.   ;)  :))
The main goal of the WCS is to have fun, so a funny central topic full of language "problems" is fun too^^

Of course there will be a new 2018 WCS (English+) topic soon. Enough participants already and I expect there will be more.

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia u23
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2018, 11:17:28 pm »
5 reactions so far. And also a few who participated the CFF subleague already without reacting here, that is also good of course  :)

General question, hopefully a lot of CFF managers will react.

Are you gonna join the WCS in 2018 ?
It costs almost no time and it is a lot of fun  :)

Hopefully even more CFF managers will react on this question.
edit ; it is a free game and to register and then join the cycling for fun subleague is very easy.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:19:52 pm by Vos »

Tarod

• Desarrollo Cff
  • Equipo: Bolaverde
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2018, 11:42:24 pm »
Merci, mais je prefère l'espagnol  ;) ;D
:)) Tarod^^
I should have posted my edit in my previous message ; it was an edit in general not towards you.
( and you probably know that, and I knew already that tu prefieres español  :) ).

Of course I know, I was just kidding, my french is as bad as my english  ;D

Tarod

• Desarrollo Cff
  • Equipo: Bolaverde
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2018, 11:44:40 pm »