Author Topic: SuGGestions 2.0  (Read 27353 times)

EPOglucidos

SuGGestions 2.0
« on: November 09, 2013, 04:20:38 pm »

EPOglucidos

Re: SuGGestions 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 04:29:38 pm »
2 new suggestions:

In the challenge (in team screen), would be nice see, the challengest lost and won wich each rider, or at least u best rider and the worst. At this way, we can try to get the achievements related to chalenges. Maybe just for supporters?

2- What a Kind of special prize at the end od season,as football does. The golden, silver and bronze bycicle. But it is given at a final votinf at the end of season, where every national coach and player from 1st and 2 div. (maybe), gives 3 votes, 3-2-1 point (for example). Not allowing to vote cyclist from their countries or team.

I donīt think the winner of the invidual classification would win, for example in last season I would voted. HillStar, Meijer,...dunno

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 04:46:40 pm »
2 new suggestions:

In the challenge (in team screen), would be nice see, the challengest lost and won wich each rider, or at least u best rider and the worst. At this way, we can try to get the achievements related to chalenges. Maybe just for supporters?

2- What a Kind of special prize at the end od season,as football does. The golden, silver and bronze bycicle. But it is given at a final votinf at the end of season, where every national coach and player from 1st and 2 div. (maybe), gives 3 votes, 3-2-1 point (for example). Not allowing to vote cyclist from their countries or team.

I donīt think the winner of the invidual classification would win, for example in last season I would voted. HillStar, Meijer,...dunno

In every cyclist page you can see their challenges won and lost

2nd, maybe in forum?

Telamon

• Argonautjes 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 05:40:43 pm »
suggestion: no changes! Game is good!

But... it would be nice to see a 'who is online' friendlist. And maybe together with a chat option.

RealityCyclists

• Global Moderator
  • RealityCyclists (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 07:48:30 pm »
But... it would be nice to see a 'who is online' friendlist.

+1, and maybe even just a green (online) or red (offline) bullet on the profile page.

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 09:10:07 pm »
Last time, game was a lot lagged :( because it was internal, for this I use an external chat.

EPOglucidos

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 11:31:16 pm »
I would like to fire riders who are in the tranferlist, Of course not if they have bids, but in case they donīt...

For example, tipical 1€ rider 19 yo, no bids the 2š or 3th day, u already knows that it would not give u money, so why donīt fire him?

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 05:36:25 am »
I would like to fire riders who are in the tranferlist, Of course not if they have bids, but in case they donīt...
For example, tipical 1€ rider 19 yo, no bids the 2š or 3th day, u already knows that it would not give u money, so why donīt fire him?
Isn't that part of the risk you take by trying to sell him?  I like it how it is, otherwise wouldn't you just transfer-list everything.

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:33 am »
From Spanish forum (note: used internet translation)
I thought it would be good to enroll more than 5 runners in the Grand Tours, and the competition is much greater and there is more opportunity to strategize think would make great much more difficult to win them round and that young riders gain experience

I actually don't like this idea.
Domestics don't work the same in CFF as in RL.  With more cyclists per team, a top team could just flood the results in each category.  With just 5 cyclists per team, a manager has to choose and compromise, making decisions on team selections based on limited slots.  This makes for a better, more strategic game, plus provides smaller teams opportunities to get good results; whereas they wouldn't if top teams could have more cyclists enrolled in GTs..
And I hate this 'lets let more experience' bit.  It'd be kinda like just throwing experience around like monopoly money.

EPOglucidos

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 07:49:06 am »
From Spanish forum (note: used internet translation)
I thought it would be good to enroll more than 5 runners in the Grand Tours, and the competition is much greater and there is more opportunity to strategize think would make great much more difficult to win them round and that young riders gain experience

I actually don't like this idea.
Domestics don't work the same in CFF as in RL.  With more cyclists per team, a top team could just flood the results in each category.  With just 5 cyclists per team, a manager has to choose and compromise, making decisions on team selections based on limited slots.  This makes for a better, more strategic game, plus provides smaller teams opportunities to get good results; whereas they wouldn't if top teams could have more cyclists enrolled in GTs..

And I hate this 'lets let more experience' bit.  It'd be kinda like just throwing experience around like monopoly money.

I think like u, but it also would be nice to change it, at this way tactics may evolve, and make the races a bit more interesting. Maybe in a future...

pablo8019

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 10:23:42 am »
it would be good to enroll more than 5 runners in the Grand Tours
In my humble opinion it is good idea, but only when Grand Tours are concerned. I'll try to point out my opinion:
1) Increasing available number of riders in all races is a bad idea - as Australis said it would let the strongest teams every time flood all classifications with their "superhero" riders and would simply kill the competition;
2) Increasing available number of riders only in 10-stage Grand Tours is a good idea. Almost every of these Tours' stages is different from each other so - in my opinion - it is nearly impossible to build from 5 riders a team that will successfully compete in all kinds of stages. Of course we can subscribe one good cobblestoner (?), one good hiller, one good climber, one good sprinter and one good time trialer - but there will be no place for domestiques...

I think the idea is worth trying in the future. But what number of riders it would be? In my opinion 6 or 7 would be enough.

Thorin

• Global Moderator
  • Larga vida a Sacroux y NOFX. Matterhorn rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 10:26:54 am »
Now in the Big Tours, the ones who fight the General Classification can't fight all the races (they need helpers), so many teams can get points in the stages.

If you increase the signed up riders, the big teams will be able to have a leader for the General Classification, helpers for all the stages and free riders to fight stages  ::)

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:15 am »
Now in the Big Tours, the ones who fight the General Classification can't fight all the races (they need helpers), so many teams can get points in the stages.

If you increase the signed up riders, the big teams will be able to have a leader for the General Classification, helpers for all the stages and free riders to fight stages  ::)

I agree with Thorin (and Australis) on this one. I don't think it would be a good idea to increase the number of riders.

EPOglucidos

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 10:36:24 am »

Or the ones who fight general clasf. Could bring 3 flat cobbles to make a crazy race... It could give a lot of new tactics,but it also has bad points as u said...

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 02:03:45 pm »
I don't like. Choose riders is always important. As example some teams choose helpers to a leader and they don't use cyclists that can score points in some stages .Other teams with less power can fight for points in these stages with less opponent level.