Author Topic: SuGGestions 2.0  (Read 41986 times)

daantje

• plopsala 2b
    • View Profile
Re: SuGGestions 2.0
« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2016, 01:36:58 pm »

WinterIsComing

• WiC - 2C | Sons of Anarchy - Class of XXXV
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 21, 2016, 02:38:40 pm »
Copycats  ;)

:-*

mateo5590

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2016, 11:58:58 am »
Hello
Thank you very much for your support.
I wish you a nice game.

wacco

• absyntt 2a member since 27-12-2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2016, 02:54:15 pm »
I wouldn't mind much to switch to Poland if Oska gives me a card for it :p

mateo5590

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2016, 08:54:16 pm »
I wouldn't mind much to switch to Poland if Oska gives me a card for it :p
Hello
So I put you on my list of possible players Polish national team.

http://www.cyclingforfun.org/smf/index.php/topic,2382.0.html

Ricoo

• CaptainOrange (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 26, 2016, 05:32:25 pm »
Is it possbile to make it increasingly more expensive to put the same riders on the TL by the same team? Now it seems it happens that some riders are continuously on the TL for a price that seems to be way too high. Of course everyone values riders differently, but it also looks like it's a way to rid inexperienced managers of their money.

Every rider can be put on TL first time for 1k, second time for 5k, 3rd time for 25k, 4th time for 50k and after that for 100k each time.

Of course this count will go back to 0 when the rider is sold and probably at end of season as well.

wacco

• absyntt 2a member since 27-12-2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 26, 2016, 11:07:19 pm »
Is it possbile to make it increasingly more expensive to put the same riders on the TL by the same team? Now it seems it happens that some riders are continuously on the TL for a price that seems to be way too high. Of course everyone values riders differently, but it also looks like it's a way to rid inexperienced managers of their money.

Every rider can be put on TL first time for 1k, second time for 5k, 3rd time for 25k, 4th time for 50k and after that for 100k each time.

Of course this count will go back to 0 when the rider is sold and probably at end of season as well.

good one, I'm pro

Thorin

• Global Moderator
  • Larga vida a Sacroux y NOFX. Matterhorn rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 26, 2016, 11:45:09 pm »
CFF is a "small" game and sometimes there are not so many riders in the marketlist. If you try to "punish or limit" the riders, it will become smaller and smaller.

Ricoo

• CaptainOrange (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 27, 2016, 11:21:25 am »
CFF is a "small" game and sometimes there are not so many riders in the marketlist. If you try to "punish or limit" the riders, it will become smaller and smaller.

The riders that are on the transferlist for 10 times their value don't make the game bigger. I agree, the transferlist will become smaller, but only filled with riders that are really for sale.

Sjiz

• TeamRolf - 3H
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 27, 2016, 11:39:28 am »
I disagree. The biggest problem is assessing someone's value. This is extremely difficult and varies from one person to another. Someone might think this strange rider with cobble, tt and climbing is worthless while the other guy who finds himself in the cup with a TT with climbing and TT might think he is worth millions because his main goal this season was that cup.

Or an old GC rider. He might only be useful for another season or even less. Perhaps only this years Vuelta. Pretty worthless but in the short term for people fighting for promotion or prices he may be exactly what they need. Who is right? What is his worth? He may be even more valuable than at the start of the season.

There are a million different reasons why some feel a rider is overpriced and other think he is worth it. A million reasons why one will buy a rider on day 86 when he has been available and on the transferlist since day 1. As a seller you do not know this, that's why some keep putting riders for sale and I feel they should not be punished for this.   

Deterring people from putting riders for sale is not the way to protect the new players. There are too many disadvantages in my opinion to do it the way you propose.

Thorin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 27, 2016, 11:49:43 am »
Also talking about the skills. I do not know yet, but I thinking about focusing my training in a rider with 2X downhill, so I will train downhill many seasons. I can see a rider with 20 downhill in the market and pay a lot for him, because for me is an amazing future rider. However, another manager is gonna train downhill only half a season, so for him this rider is just shit  ;D

And, of course, I think that is nice to see great riders in the market. Maybe you can't buy them because of their high prices, but as a "new" player you can see their skills and decide the future training of your riders.

Ricoo

• CaptainOrange (1a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 27, 2016, 12:03:22 pm »
I'm not saying my solution is perfect, I just think that seeing the same riders appear on the transfer list every 3 days for the whole season, who never get sold is not making this game a better game. So I was thinking how this could be changed. If noone else thinks this is annoying or hurting the game, then I'll learn to live with it and just scroll through them  :D

Thorin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 27, 2016, 12:25:07 pm »
And also not everybody is looking the same all the time. I mean, maybe I haven't been interested in a rider for 2 months and then suddenly I change my training and I make a bid on this rider.

Horace

• TeaMetal, proud member of Division 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 04, 2016, 07:08:56 am »
Should the "Waiting for Offer" be treated in the same way, if the rider is placed on the Offer list ? :)

zombie

• Giantzombie, 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 10, 2016, 10:41:14 am »
Isn't the "Riders where you can bid on" the place where you leave your riders available for a long period of time? That option seems to be made specially for this. Seeing the same riders on the regular transferlist for the 10th time for the same price is only annoying. Makes me have to scroll trough a lot of riders I already know I don't want. I'd set some kind of limit to the number of times you can offer your rider. Some things I can think of:
-Make it cost more money every time you offer a rider
-Make listing a rider cost 10% of the price you ask
-A rider can't be listed again unless it did a few races or a few days in between
-Make a rider drop form/health if a sale is unsuccesfull because ofc he is devestated nobody wants him