Author Topic: SuGGestions 2.0  (Read 28810 times)

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
Re: SuGGestions 2.0
« Reply #615 on: November 14, 2017, 12:07:05 am »
Before I come to my suggestion:
In the Spanish suggestion thread, they were talking about the troubles with several NT nationalities being dead in the water.  In it, there were several suggestions.

* That just before the race, where selections haven't been made, the computer automatically selects 9 cyclists and sets tactics.
Personality, whilst I like aspects to it, I don't think it'll be good, because this will end up the human interaction with NTs, which will diminish it's value & interest.

* That several CFF nations should either merge, or be swapped with nations that have a better possibility of success.
The merging, well ok, although not to the extent suggested, and not with some of the CFF nations suggested.  It should only be those nations that will never be able to attract interest.
The swapping of nations that are dead, with those that could attract interest, simply makes good sense.

-------------

Ok, to my suggestion.
In a bid to generate a little interest in people going to smaller CFF nations, I'd like to suggest a small bonus for those teams that finish 1st in each CFF nation's rankings.  Or maybe top 3.  I wouldn't suggest a large bonus; maybe $150k, $70k, $30k or something.

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2017, 10:26:00 pm »
Suggestion : Change Nationality.
That those in nations with more than 100 members in the top 3 divisions are able to change nationalities without a change of nationality card, but only to a nation with fewer than 30 members in the top 3 divisions (also maybe also excluding div 1 teams).

BetisCFF

• BetisCFF 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 28, 2017, 08:47:07 pm »
Suggestion : Change Nationality.
That those in nations with more than 100 members in the top 3 divisions are able to change nationalities without a change of nationality card, but only to a nation with fewer than 30 members in the top 3 divisions (also maybe also excluding div 1 teams).

+1 Good suggestion ;)

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia U21
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 28, 2017, 09:19:08 pm »
also +1, good suggestion, AA.
I won such a card a few weeks ago, but for now I m happy in little CFF country Australia  8)
But if another country wants to contract me to become NT manager there and wants to pay my salary of 100 million, let me know  ;)  :))