Author Topic: SuGGestions 2.0  (Read 41987 times)

Horace

• TeaMetal, proud member of Division 2
    • View Profile
Re: SuGGestions 2.0
« Reply #645 on: July 16, 2018, 06:42:21 am »
5 days, or 1 week, before Supporter expires - send an in-game Message as reminder.

tpfrier1975

• Frier Accounting (2b)
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 06, 2018, 02:44:21 pm »
I know it doesn't mean much, but add the State/Province and Country to the location listing.  There are two cities listed of the same name (which is the city closest to me), but it seems no matter which one I select, it shows me the same (incorrect) city.

Or, maybe allow multiple changes a season so that you can find the correct or best one.  In most cases once you select your city, it is rarely changed.

Sjiz

• TeamRolf - 3H
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2018, 09:42:53 pm »
I have a hall of fame suggestion: I get attached to my riders when they have been in my team for many seasons. But in the end the business side wins over and you sell them at a later age when they are still worth something. This is fine. The only real issue i have is that i see my riders appear in teams hall of fame that have had them for 1 month while they have been at my team for years.

I would therefore propose (and i guess this is not easy) to have a rider appear in a teams hall of fame after they have spend a certain amount of time in a team or if the team has fired them. Say 1 full CFF season. That way i can sell my riders and once they eventually get fired they will show up in my hall of fame (If i dont want them there i can always delete them).

You see this in real life cycling teams as well. Where famous riders that started their career there get a picture in the cantine but they are also honored by teams they where in later in their career. Multiple teams have that rider in their hall of fame. 

FlandriaFussion

• 'The Angel of the Mountains'
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2018, 10:29:42 pm »
I have a hall of fame suggestion: I get attached to my riders when they have been in my team for many seasons. But in the end the business side wins over and you sell them at a later age when they are still worth something. This is fine. The only real issue i have is that i see my riders appear in teams hall of fame that have had them for 1 month while they have been at my team for years.

I would therefore propose (and i guess this is not easy) to have a rider appear in a teams hall of fame after they have spend a certain amount of time in a team or if the team has fired them. Say 1 full CFF season. That way i can sell my riders and once they eventually get fired they will show up in my hall of fame (If i dont want them there i can always delete them).

You see this in real life cycling teams as well. Where famous riders that started their career there get a picture in the cantine but they are also honored by teams they where in later in their career. Multiple teams have that rider in their hall of fame.

Totally agree on this.

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
« Reply #649 on: September 17, 2018, 07:26:31 am »
I think that the current system respects those who are considered good enough to the team where they won't be sold for some monetary value, that those cyclists are considered as permanently belonging to the team, that their fabrics are intertwined together for all time.  When you sell a cyclist, this isn't the case.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:28:26 am by Aurora_Australis »

Horace

• View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 04, 2018, 06:45:52 am »
Make the adds "open in new tab", so that the CFF page is still open after clicking on an add

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 04, 2018, 08:29:41 am »
Make the adds "open in new tab", so that the CFF page is still open after clicking on an add

It is not possible, it breaks google rules and they quit our page from their ads.

tpfrier1975

• Frier Accounting (2b)
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 07, 2018, 03:57:48 pm »
Simple solution...right click on the advertisement and select "Open in New Tab".  This is how I do it.

Well, this works for most ads, maybe not all of them.

Horace

• View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 15, 2018, 04:42:29 pm »
Here is a suggestion for CCF 3.0:
Involve the local communities. At least one person to translate messages into local language
The idea came from here: http://www.cyclingforfun.org/smf/index.php/topic,1151.msg282262.html#msg282262

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 15, 2018, 07:17:54 pm »
Here is a suggestion for CCF 3.0:
Involve the local communities. At least one person to translate messages into local language
The idea came from here: http://www.cyclingforfun.org/smf/index.php/topic,1151.msg282262.html#msg282262

The problem is find persons that can help me because sometime is easy but when time pass some of them leave and with staff is the same.
In some languages low number of players and some years ago some people tell me to translate in their languages and I did, but in some languages nobody continues.
I will look for volunteers in new game although I can't know some of them .

For me is a problem to update the game because if it is in spanish I can do it and when I do an update I can put it in the game at moment, with english or dutch in some days I can do, but when I have to wait to more languages is a problem and sometimes I don't simple updates because I need a lot of time for little changes.