Author Topic: De Joop Zoetemelk bar  (Read 31382 times)

combuijs

• Combuijs 1a
    • View Profile
Re: De Joop Zoetemelk bar
« Reply #945 on: June 28, 2018, 11:30:02 pm »
Schreeuwt ze nu zo omdat ze net niet bij de Pina Colada kan op die palmtak?  :)

reeekse

• Reekse_Verkuhss - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:51 am »
Haha

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia u21
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 30, 2018, 07:30:47 am »
Schreeuwt ze nu zo omdat ze net niet bij de Pina Colada kan op die palmtak?  :)
:))
Ben je de zomer editie van het leuke spelletje "grappige tekst bij foto" begonnen, Combuijs ?^^
Ik verklaar jouw inzending als winnaar, want die was net iets grappiger dan alle andere inzendingen^^
Dus aan jou de eer om een plaatje te posten (hoeft niet natuurlijk/deze reactie is ook meer voor de grap).

combuijs

• Combuijs 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 01, 2018, 01:07:50 pm »
Dit vind ik ook een grappige tekst bij een foto:

https://nos.nl/artikel/2239302-tour-weert-froome-sky-in-beroep.html

Durft de ASO wat de UCI niet durft?

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 30, 2018, 01:19:39 pm »
Deze foto ook maar even hier posten vanwege de 2 mooie dames naast Thomas.  :)

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 30, 2018, 01:24:18 pm »
En nee, Combuijs, dit is geen foto-inzending voor het spel grappige tekst bij foto ;
dus de dames zijn niet aan het uitbeelden/raden hoe groot die van jou is  ;D

BLOEMENAANDEMITTE

• Mitte 2b
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 30, 2018, 06:55:52 pm »
Het uitbeelden vanThomas is wat overdreven hé!!!

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 30, 2018, 08:56:50 pm »
klopt  :))

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 24, 2018, 05:55:50 pm »
Welke CFF manager wint de rode trui? Of ben je bang om mee te doen omdat de beste CFF-managers al meedoen?  ;D  ;)
Veel succes!  8)

23 HOURS and 40 minutes left to join or make changes.

For new participants ; information about how to join on page 1 of the English WCS topic.
It is fun, participating is free, almost no effort, just once before the Vuelta starts and after that it is relax and enjoy.  :)

Para nuevos participantes ; información sobre cómo unirse en la página 1 del tema inglés WCS.
Es divertido, participar es gratis, casi sin esfuerzo, solo una vez antes de que comience la Vuelta y después de eso es relajarse y disfrutar.  :)

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 10, 2018, 12:50:44 pm »

Het Australische SP0RTLIFE bestaat vandaag exact 2 jaar8)

B.E-L

• kamikazepiloten
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 27, 2018, 09:55:33 pm »
Voor degene die het Engelse forum niet volgen:

http://www.cyclingforfun.org/smf/index.php/topic,2658.msg281826.html#new

I put this text in spanish, the only language I know well . I use google to translate, sorry.

I've been busy with my work for a long time and not very active. I also see that little by little users are losing out because of tiredness, boredom and new arrivals are not easy.
Cff was never a simple and attractive game, I have neither means nor knowledge to improve that. It takes me a lot of effort and a few months ago I thought that soon we would end up disappearing or I could try to change with my knowledge and experience some things and try.
Soon if everything continues to move forward as now, a beta will be introduced in an external page to try some pretty important changes, not at a graphic level (of that I do not understand) but at the level of gameplay trying to give a new twist to the game.
The tests will have to be intensive to get all the problems since I programmed the game 13 years ago and in new versions of php and servers it does not work, so I had to change code in 100% of the pages of the game that are not few and they are giving me some headaches.

I will explain the main changes:
-The calendar will be totally new, will be a total of 91 races, run 2 a day including Sundays, so that one season runs in 7 weeks (we won 3 to the current system).
It is based on the current World Tour, eliminating races because otherwise it would not achieve the objective of reducing races.
There will be almost all the major races of a day and then quite a few 5-day rounds of the World Tour (Down Under, Nice, Tirreno, Volta Cat, Itzulia, Romandia, Dauphine, Switzerland, BlickBank (former Eneco) and the big 3.
It will not be a fixed schedule, only the 1 day races will repeat. For the laps I have created a new system, preparing some 10-12 stages for small laps and 20-30 for big laps and every year they will change randomly. This will make you have to choose who to take because one year there may be more time, more sprint, more mountain ...

The road and time trial will also change.

-The training will accelerate from 19 to 23 years receiving bonuses and rising very fast to about 3 times the current speed. With that I try to get at 24 and have a competitive cyclist, do not have to wait at 27-29 and you hit 2 years, that discourages a lot, I know.
From 24 to 30 I will try to keep them (more or less as now with 31). Already with 31 will begin to fall more or less as now.
With these 2 measures we accelerate the season by 30% less time and then a cyclist will come to perform in half the time, so the generational change will be faster.

-The promoters promoted and looked at all will be 19 years old.I want to reduce something the luck factor and what sometimes costs to come out of 19, and that on top of them are good, I will not tell you.
The draft disappears.

-New system of divisions (this lack of finishing programming and tuning, is quite complex because we are not many, there are gaps, etc).
The idea is that there are 50 teams per division and 20 down, there will be 4 of 2 and 16 of 3, ... so they go up 5 and go down 20, trying to have more active teams in the division fight either to go up or not to go down .

-The initial cyclists will come out better although they will not be decisive, it's just a small change.

-The cup with 7 weeks will be 128 teams

-The international calendar also of 7 weeks.

-Change the distribution of points more or less with the scores given today the World Tour.

-The friendly, the LIVE, and the secondary classifications of the Vueltas disappear, since to put all that in the system is eternal and I do not see that it contributes too much to the gameplay.

When it is ready I will tell you the page to try (tests will be done and it will not be worth the equipment at all since then it will be completely reset).

It may be that if all this is finally introduced the game must be started from 0, because some changes and systems are incompatible. It would decide how to do it. Supporters would of course maintain the condition.

We will keep a chat or contact way to adjust the errors as soon as possible.

I think that for 13 years we have maintained this without paying for advantages and so it will be but using advertising blockers I think it does not help to keep this alive, since together with the few supporters it is the only income to maintain it. Think about it.

Sincerely

AJFactoryCycling

• AJFactoryCycling - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 27, 2018, 10:23:09 pm »
Yesss, dit maakt mij best wel blij eigenlijk!

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 27, 2018, 10:41:56 pm »
Yesss, dit maakt mij best wel blij eigenlijk!
Yep, mij ook !  :)
Om vele redenen.

combuijs

• Combuijs 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 28, 2018, 12:40:18 am »
Lijken me inderdaad goede veranderingen!

GMV

• GMV_Cycling, 2a
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 28, 2018, 08:04:32 am »
Klinkt zeer positief!