Author Topic: Game is down  (Read 6415 times)

B.E-L

• kamikazepiloten
    • View Profile
Re: Game is down
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 11:16:20 am »
Ok thank you for the update  :)

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 04:10:10 pm »
Please, read my mensaje in Cff-mail.

AJFactoryCycling

• AJFactoryCycling - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 04:13:05 pm »
Eneco tour stage 1 is tommorow 5:00 instead of tonight?

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 04:14:54 pm »
Yes.

AJFactoryCycling

• AJFactoryCycling - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 04:20:48 pm »
Yes.

Ok thanks. Thanks for fixing this problem and coming up with this good solution :)

Foeke

• Valderend - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 04:26:31 pm »
How about TC? That didn't work at all, should have TK before the Eneco, but now I have it at the second race.... Not so happy about that!

AJFactoryCycling

• AJFactoryCycling - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 04:29:53 pm »
How about TC? That didn't work at all, should have TK before the Eneco, but now I have it at the second race.... Not so happy about that!

TC will update 1:00 with the training, so I guess you have your bonus in stage 1 ;)

AJFactoryCycling

• AJFactoryCycling - 1A
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2016, 08:44:32 am »
Why was the market at 1:00? I did a rider on the market that would be sold after stage 3 Eneco. Now he will sell after stage 2 and I need him in stage 3. The market should be at 7:00 if you want everything to stay 'normal'.

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia u21
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 01:22:24 pm »
Why was stage 4 in the Tirreno suddenly changed ?

Now I have a very bad result because all my cyclists were riding with 22222 tactics  ???, also my cyclists were riding for a good GC, they will lose lots of points there also becauce of this software-error-stage 4  :(
I m 100% sure I set tactics.

Jacsal

• BrotasTeam 2b
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 02:59:53 pm »

Now I have a very bad result because all my cyclists were riding with 22222 tactics  ???, also my cyclists were riding for a good GC, they will lose lots of points there also becauce of this software-error-stage 4  :(
In my case everything was fine. My taticts remained. The problem was "legs".

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 04:47:11 pm »
You can put tactics 10 days before race, run 22222 is a personal error. Always you can set up a tactic and if you want change just before race you won't race 22222.
At morning I don't have enough time to think about what to do. I have mails about a mistake at 1.00 training. I checked new code in process, I found an error and after repair it, I put database 0.59 and run training,race,training because I have to go at work in a few minutes.

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 07:33:44 pm »
ok, I can understand that, and no problem to me when sometimes things go wrong that affects every manager. But no fun at all when it affects just my team, because it is clear this was not a personel error of me. Easily proven by the fact that in the first version of the race my cyclists had tactics, but the first version was deleted and in the second version my cyclists had no tactics. And when I say I m 100% sure I set tactics, then I really mean 100%.
Also I noticed lots of other incorrect matters in the game, for example I saw all my future set tactics were reset at 22222 free roll, luckely I saw that in time otherwise I had the same in stage 5 of the Tirreno. But it was impossible for me to see it in time before stage 4, simply because of the fact it was reset after (!) the stage.

Well, hopefully this won t happen again that a computer-error affect just my team, that s no fun at all. I lost lots of points and price money in this way (especially in the GC), but it s just the 3rd division, without those points my team will promote to the the 2nd division also, and about the missed pricemoney, including the money I get for points, it s not so hard for me to make money in this game, so no problem also.
And by the way, my team captain had an awsome last stage in the Tirreno (this time with tactics^^) and he won that stage solo with lots of time difference to the competition and he won the GC of the Tirreno.

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 09:10:16 pm »
ok, I can understand that, and no problem to me when sometimes things go wrong that affects every manager. But no fun at all when it affects just my team, because it is clear this was not a personel error of me. Easily proven by the fact that in the first version of the race my cyclists had tactics, but the first version was deleted and in the second version my cyclists had no tactics. And when I say I m 100% sure I set tactics, then I really mean 100%.
Also I noticed lots of other incorrect matters in the game, for example I saw all my future set tactics were reset at 22222 free roll, luckely I saw that in time otherwise I had the same in stage 5 of the Tirreno. But it was impossible for me to see it in time before stage 4, simply because of the fact it was reset after (!) the stage.

Well, hopefully this won t happen again that a computer-error affect just my team, that s no fun at all. I lost lots of points and price money in this way (especially in the GC), but it s just the 3rd division, without those points my team will promote to the the 2nd division also, and about the missed pricemoney, including the money I get for points, it s not so hard for me to make money in this game, so no problem also.
And by the way, my team captain had an awsome last stage in the Tirreno (this time with tactics^^) and he won that stage solo with lots of time difference to the competition and he won the GC of the Tirreno.

I don't work in Cff, I have every morning to wake up soon to check game and to repair if I have problems before go at work, and in these time I have to decide what to do. Today I have 2 options ( 1 nothing to do, game stopped all day and tomorrow continue with sunday with races and 2 check the problem, repair it , put database at 0.59 and make training-race-training.
That it was my mistake is clear, sorry for that, but I always said that to mantain a daily game I have to take fast acts and everybody can put tactics 10 days before race ( and you can change it the same day, but have 22222 could have these problems).
I tried to program some scripts to avoid problems, but when you change code you can have new problems or bugs. I can't do anymore, other day maybe I take other action, sorry again.

Vos

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 10:09:02 pm »
No hay problema Osca, sólo la primera vez en años que esto sucedió, y me appriciate todo lo que haces para CFF y me appriciate el precioso tiempo que está poniendo en ella.

(in english=)
No problem Osca, only the first time in years this happened, and I appriciate everything you do for CFF and I appriciate the precious time you are putting in to it.

oldmen

• Paso Robles Oldmen - Division 2A
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 05:10:34 pm »

I had the same issue, but it was for stage 5. Except I was racing for minor standings. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who swore he set his tactics, but got five "free riders" with 22222.