Author Topic: Game is down  (Read 4448 times)

shalgo

• SentinelChickens (1A)
    • View Profile
Re: Game is down
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2017, 07:43:00 pm »
It works for me now.  Thanks!

guajardo88

• Picture Me Rollin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 05:08:52 pm »
Spiderweb doesn't seem to be working for me. Says Options is for supporters only. I still have several months left. Can you check into it

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2017, 11:39:53 pm »
Spiderweb doesn't seem to be working for me. Says Options is for supporters only. I still have several months left. Can you check into it

Imposible to repair, I don't know if a security update or the free script didn't work more but I didn't change anything and I tried to put again and I can't , sorry.

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia U21
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2017, 12:49:00 am »

Imposible to repair, I don't know if a security update or the free script didn't work more but I didn't change anything and I tried to put again and I can't , sorry.

It could be a browser problem ; for example when you use Mozilla Firefox the spiderweb does not show and when you use another browser, for example Microsoft Edge, then the spiderweb is shown.

So try to use another browser, guajardo88, hopefully the problem is solved then.

guajardo88

• Picture Me Rollin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2017, 05:34:07 am »
I use google chrome as my browser and in the past it has worked. I tried Microsoft Edge and it didn't work either. Went to my son's computer and nothing. I finally found Internet explored on my computer and It works. I am going to have to do some playing around with some settings to see why it disappeared. Thanks for the suggestion, you guys are awesome

WinterIsComing

• WiC - 1a | Sons of Anarchy - Class of XXXV
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2017, 08:46:28 am »
Strange... I use Mozilla Firefox and it still works fine here.

guajardo88

• Picture Me Rollin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2017, 04:39:12 am »
For some reason my flash player setting was set to "Use global default (Ask)" after I changed it to "Allow" it is now working. I don't know how or why it changed but it's now fixed and I'm happy

oscacom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 11:19:37 pm »
Thanks, difficult to find.

In google chrome setting , in advanced options, when you see flash you have to add www.cyclingforfun.org in the list of sites that can use flash.
After it works fine.