Author Topic: Australia: ABS Season 32  (Read 1580 times)

Franky

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Global Moderator
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
Re: Australia: ABS Season 32
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 08:37:37 am »
haha, I think that I can't be NT manager in the first season, but even that, I want to rest of that position a few seasons...and I think that is happening the same to Chris

No problem Franky, you can take your time and settle first. Is Chris coming over to Australia as well?

And I see that we have a candidate in all selections for next season, so that is great :)

Haha, yes! in fact, Astur (OSLB, Chris' brother) is already here. He left his team and created a new one in Australia, but he wants to maintain anonymous... xD

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 09:11:34 am »
haha, I think that I can't be NT manager in the first season, but even that, I want to rest of that position a few seasons...and I think that is happening the same to Chris

No problem Franky, you can take your time and settle first. Is Chris coming over to Australia as well?

And I see that we have a candidate in all selections for next season, so that is great :)

Haha, yes! in fact, Astur (OSLB, Chris' brother) is already here. He left his team and created a new one in Australia, but he wants to maintain anonymous... xD

Haha, in that case, I won't tell anyone that he is in 4c2  ;D

Very nice to welcome a bunch of experienced players into the Australian CFF Community.  :D

Franky

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Global Moderator
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2017, 09:17:02 am »

Haha, in that case, I won't tell anyone that he is in 4c2  ;D

Very nice to welcome a bunch of experienced players into the Australian CFF Community.  :D

LOL  ;D

TeamSolex

• Training a NewGen with Dr._Andrei_Mikhailov
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2017, 09:29:22 am »
This so stupid...

Asturalia

I like it  ;D

Franky

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Global Moderator
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2017, 10:29:56 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thorin

• Global Moderator
  • Larga vida a Sacroux y NOFX. Matterhorn rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2017, 10:37:06 am »
Mmm, now you will become our enemies. Sorry "old aussies", but now we will start a war against you.

Go Switzerland!!

That's what happen when you adopt some stupid british in your country.  ;D

Franky

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Global Moderator
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2017, 10:57:19 am »
Well, is the base of Australia no? Adopt all the "stupid" british who made a crime or something like this...

We don't need enemies, we are coming here to join a community and try to grow this community in order to create a strong country capable to fight face to face against Spain or Netherlands  :)

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2017, 11:12:47 am »
Well, is the base of Australia no? Adopt all the "stupid" british who made a crime or something like this...

We don't need enemies, we are coming here to join a community and try to grow this community in order to create a strong country capable to fight face to face against Spain or Netherlands  :)

Don't forget Denmark... they have been dominating the scene the last couple of seasons. For the 3rd time in a row, Denmark wins the NT Competition and Australia finishes 2nd.

For some reason, Spain and Netherlands didn't have their best seasons lately.
Rather strange, as Spain has got 5289 cyclists, Australia has got only 573 in total.

@Thorin: bring it on, we'd love to finally see some more competition from the Suisse part.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:14:22 am by WinterIsComing »

Thorin

• Global Moderator
  • Larga vida a Sacroux y NOFX. Matterhorn rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2017, 11:24:10 am »

Podemita

Vos

• SP0RTLIFE (1A) - - - Australia U21
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2017, 03:55:25 pm »
New immigrants, welcome to Australia8)

I see all NT's have a candidate, very good. For me a summerbreak. Good luck to all 3 the future NT managers !

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2017, 11:52:07 pm »
Final Rankings Season 32:

3rd silver medal in a row. The gold medal was out of reach, the Danish team was simply too good, congrats to them with a 3rd consecutive gold medal, which is really impressive.

Still, a good season with high averages in points/user and points/cyclist again. See you all next season.  :)

Franky

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Global Moderator
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2017, 11:49:44 am »
I'm here fellas!!

http://www.cyclingforfun.org/cff/team.php?userid=211

p.s: waiting for my new jersey by sonic...  :D

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2017, 11:51:54 am »
I'm here fellas!!

http://www.cyclingforfun.org/cff/team.php?userid=211

p.s: waiting for my new jersey by sonic...  :D

Welcome Franky and Chris!  :)

(And Asturalia, but he was already here incognito)