Author Topic: CFF's SOCIAL MEDIA - Facebook, Twitter accounts  (Read 225 times)

sNoW4PeTiNikeiS_2

• View Profile
CFF's SOCIAL MEDIA - Facebook, Twitter accounts
« on: May 25, 2018, 05:05:51 pm »
Calling those Social Media Pros!

Hi all,

I have been talking to Oska with regards to boosting CFF's social media awareness, worldwide. We believe it would be beneficial for the game itself, the community, for all of us. I have had the pleasure to play CFF almost since the beginning (with my previous-deleted  :(- team) and since I started again I have seen a significant drop in the number of players and activity in the forum. This is a pity since this game is fricking amazing.

CFF's Facebook and Twitter accounts, as you may or may not be aware, are not being managed to its full potential. Oska has kindly asked me to spread the word in search of Social Media Pros that would like to take CFF to the next level by advertising and promoting it worldwide, in as many languages as possible. I am sure that, with proper promotion, the community would grow exponentially and we would all benefit from having a more competitive and fun to play game.

It is because of this that we are looking for Social Media Experts to manage CFF's Facebook and Twitter accounts in their own language.

Oska said to me that he would be happy to show his appreciation by offering free "Supporter" benefits to those who help to do this.

If you are interested in this project, have Social Media experience, and would like to take the responsibility of managing CFF's Social Media in your own language/country, please drop a line in this thread. The idea is to have 1 or 2 Social Media Managers in each country so CFF reaches as many people as possible.

Please let us know your thoughts.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:32:59 pm by sNoW4PeTiNikeiS_2 »

Aurora_Australis

• Team: Aurora_Australis
    • View Profile
    • Aurora_Australis
Re: CFF's SOCIAL MEDIA - Facebook, Tweeter accounts
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 05:12:19 pm »
All similar games have the same situation.  Potential players are playing facebook games (which I won't touch with a bar of soap).  Being able to have fb users play the game would be the key to regrowth.

sNoW4PeTiNikeiS_2

• View Profile
Re: CFF's SOCIAL MEDIA - Facebook, Twitter accounts
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 05:17:20 pm »
All similar games have the same situation.  Potential players are playing facebook games (which I won't touch with a bar of soap).  Being able to have fb users play the game would be the key to regrowth.

I agree. Social Media nowadays is key when it comes to promotion and advertisement. If we manage to get serious and committed people to manage CFF's Facebook and Twitter accounts, the growth can be massive. Let's hope that the community thinks the same way and we get volunteers for this :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:34:00 pm by sNoW4PeTiNikeiS_2 »

Sjiz

• TeamRolf - 3H
    • View Profile
Re: CFF's SOCIAL MEDIA - Facebook, Twitter accounts
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 07:53:31 pm »
Nobel goal! Unfortunately i cannot help with this. I do hope you find someone who knows how this works :)