Author Topic: Division 2a Lounge  (Read 19484 times)

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
Re: Division 2a Lounge
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2016, 07:25:15 am »
I think I over estimated Porubszki or under estimated the help a decent domistique provides. He is no hope for a podium in the GC.

Koks is doing really well again. I predict he should be able to climb up to 4th in the GC. :)

Koks wins the last stage, finishing solo. Alas, the gaps were too small to make a big impact. Still, he climbs to a 5th place.

Aldrin (14) and Aluztiza (16) are in the top 20 as well. Impressive win by Kreiislis, while Stevens (only 26, 4th place) deserves a notification here as well!

Let's get ready for Suisse now.  :)

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 27, 2016, 09:47:28 pm »
Congratulations on another win for Patricinio Rey, Fontainebleau. :)

Happy with the comeback from Aldrin in Suisse, great last stage for him, resulting in a podium spot.

Fontainbleau

• Antequera Div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 27, 2016, 11:23:18 pm »
Congratulations on another win for Patricinio Rey, Fontainebleau. :)

Happy with the comeback from Aldrin in Suisse, great last stage for him, resulting in a podium spot.

Thanks. Congratulations to you too.

My team overall had a great last stage in Suisse. Rey won the stage going from 4th in the GC to 1st. Aldrin followed him in the stage to go from 7th in the GC to 3rd :)

I had 4 riders in the top 14 in the GC and with the last stage I took the lead in the polka dot jersey, green jersey, team classification and most importantly yellow jersey. I wasn't leading any of those classifications after the 4th stage :)

Fontainbleau

• Antequera Div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2016, 01:13:11 am »
My team for the Tour:

Andre Gotz (Leader)
Petro Gabaraev (Free Role)
Andras Porubszki (Free Role)
Simon Leander (Helper)
Raul Cervantes (Free Role)

Gotz as leader hoping for at least a podium. Gabaraev and Porubszki going for points in the GC. Leander is going as a super domestique and it wouldn't surprise me if as a helper he finishes above Gabaraev and/or Porubszki. Cervantes is by best young climber so going for a good position in the white jersey.

Fontainbleau

• Antequera Div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2016, 05:47:50 am »
Very disappointed with the 4th stage, 1st sprint stage. Gotz had a mechanical in the 1st section and Leander went off without him. Once Gotz lost touch with his helper he just kept going backwards. Dropped from 1st to 8th overall :(

Fontainbleau

• Antequera Div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2017, 10:41:16 am »
What an exciting Tour of Portugal. Top 4 finished within 5 seconds. My rider Leander finished 4th in the GC. He had a mechanical in the 4th section of the last race. Without that mechanical he could have finished 1st in the GC. Made me miss out on a sponser :(

WinterIsComing

• WinterIsComing - 1a
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 11, 2017, 09:17:53 am »
What an exciting Tour of Portugal. Top 4 finished within 5 seconds. My rider Leander finished 4th in the GC. He had a mechanical in the 4th section of the last race. Without that mechanical he could have finished 1st in the GC. Made me miss out on a sponser :(

Yes, that was quite suspenseful. Sarsgaard finished 2nd on 3 seconds. If I played him as a race leader in 1st and 2nd stage, he would have had a good shot at winning the Tour of  Portugal. Peinador started as team leader, but I didn't have good tactics in the first stage, so I swapped. Peinador still finished 6th, riding last 3 stages in free role. So in the end, I'm very satisfied with the overall results in Portugal :)

Fontainbleau

• Antequera Div 2c
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2017, 11:18:41 am »
Congratulations Winter on your victory in the Vuelta with Koks :)

I missed out on a sponser by one place as I had the wrong leader. I only put Gailes as leader for the last race :(