Author Topic: NT Danmark  (Read 37957 times)

Capernaum

Re: S7 - NT
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 04:36:51 pm »
Sorry I keep forgetting to post the tactics.

Johansen - 21015
Dalgaard - 22115
Bo P.Jensen - 21215
Kipp - 10115
Sommer - 21115
Bertolt - 21215
Abelstedt - 11215
Kragh - 20115
Stovring - 21115

Capernaum

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »

25 Mathias Söderström PANTANI28 89,25 TOP 1 ?
25 Jakob Nøhr Chavajimenez 81,76
25 Kristofer Søgaard Alma 79,79
23 Dan Petersen milanezen 78,70
22 Carl-Emil K.Petersen RABOBANK69 78,23
21 Heino I.Klausen RABOBANK69 76,05
21 Frank Kirk LægerHeltUdenGrænser 74,83
22 Torben Beck-Sørensen Liquigas 74,72
21 Rasmus Herløv LægerHeltUdenGrænser 74,16

The future looks good with all these 21 and 22 yo talents. Heino is going to be superb.

Capernaum

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 02:39:24 pm »
we won last week with soderstrom :)

Today

1°   Magnus Lamp   22   72,65   
2°   Bob Frydenvang   25   70,62   
3°   Nicky H.Rasmussen   25   70,61   ADBV
4°   Oskar Krøjgaard   22   69,34   
5°   Hans Jørgen Kaspersen   23   68,58   
6°   Tobias Haumann   25   67,48   
7°   Kennet Vinther   22   65,75   
8°   Ralf Bengtsson   20   65,01   
9°   Alexander Houmann   22   64,72   

Haven't had much time to look at the riders this time, because power is on and off these days :(
Lamp will be the leader, while Frydenvang, Nicky Rasmussen and Krojgaard will try their best as free.

Not sure if my percentages are the right ones, but i'm sure Lamp, Nicky Rasmussen and Frydenvang are the best no matter how I change the difference between cobble and hills.

None with weather symbol this time :(

Capernaum

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 04:18:11 am »
LAST WEEKEND
17    Magnus Lamp      22   a hours 0 minutes 25 seconds    40      Team_Boogie_Woogie By far the best U23 rider
-----------

Tomorrow, we are racing this stage, that we have seen so many times before. Can we do anything on the hills or will it end in a mass sprint?

Max Nordby ANGELESLAKERS
Cristian Fedderholdt TeamLAW
Michael Frostholm Kelme4ever (I hope Frostholm will do well too
Felix Pless TeamSolex (LEADER, will see if he can do it better than last years 29th in the NT race)
Ronni Bøgelund TeamTimidus (only one with weather icon - maybe a surprise in the sprint?)
Daniel Mølgård cicloromanos
Jon Nicolaisen Capernaum (by far the highest flat skill, and will be an important helper, i hope).
Jens-Jacob Kragh Hyperorbitals
Theis Støvring RaboRuben

Kazistuta

• Team_Boogie_Woogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 10:13:01 am »
Has Krestian Pilegaard been neglected training wise? I remember him getting a top30 ( I think) a couple of years ago?

Timidus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 10:32:57 am »
I'm afraid you might be to focused on sprint - and I can't see it being a good thing, that Jon has such a high flat, if it is "by far better" than 81 - flat can't count that much today, but let's see what happen :-)

Anyway it is a difficult race, and I'll be looking forward to see what the guys can do :-) I'm afraid we aren't that strong in this discipline yet? At least not apart from the 2-3 best.

Capernaum

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 04:23:06 pm »
Hmm. I don't know, why some riders does not show up sometimes, even though they match the min. skills i search for. Now I have to look again, who I should remove for Pilegaard. Maybe Jens-Jacob Kragh will go out, he is the best sprinter, but will have to use a lot of energy to be there for the sprint.

Nicolajsen proved last time he was selected, that he is an outstanding helper on the first couple of sections.

I have used these percentages:
Stamina : 12
Sprint : 28
Flat : 14
Technique : 9
Downhill : 6
Hills : 17
Agg : 9
Team Work : 5
Exp : 3

I have also doublechecked with these percentages, in case the hillers will end better than the ones with sprint hills.
Stamina: 12
Sprint : 20
Flat 13
tec 9
down 7
hills 25
agg 9
team 5
exp 3

With both percentages the 4 best are Felix Pless, Michael Frostholm, Jon Nicolajsen and Krestian Pilegaard.

I do not think, that too many riders will lose contact at the first 2 sections (only if the ride normal or calm). If some riders are a bit behind before section 3, my guess is that many of them will be back on the third section.
Then it's up to the last two sections to find a winner. Two scenarios : A very good hiller with low to medium sprint (or if there are any with very high sprint and hills) or a sprinter with mid 60 to mid 70, that got past the cat. 3 hills.

I'm not sure, where we are in this kind of race. Last season Felix Pless came in 29th, but have checked out his tactics from last time, and this time it's a bit different and hopefully better :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:35:49 pm by Capernaum »

Kazistuta

• Team_Boogie_Woogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 07:12:25 pm »
Don't have time to check, but as far as I recall (!) there's actually quite some riders losing contact early on (maybe except in U21 races, where the differences are smaller), which will never regain contact with the front. But let's see tonight, no matter what we should learn a bit comparing to last season.

Btw. I have an idea why some riders "don't show up" in your search. You have to remember that maximum 100 riders will show up in your search, so if you get 100 results there's a big chance that you've missed some riders. It's not a problem in U21, where there's not enough riders, but in NT and U23 searches you have to be more specific or do more than one kind of search.

Capernaum

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 10:52:32 pm »
Last week - 0 points, but 3 better than last season with Pless.
26    Felix Pless      23   a hours 0 minutes 37 seconds    0      TeamSolex 3 better than last season, but sstill not good enough :( 22044
35    Michael Frostholm      23   a hours 0 minutes 37 seconds    0      Kelme4ever 31044
54    Daniel Mølgård      22   a hours 0 minutes 37 seconds    0      cicloromanos 34041
79    Jon Nicolaisen      22   a hours 0 minutes 37 seconds    0      Capernaum 33141
90    Cristian Fedderholdt      23   a hours 1 minutes 3 seconds    0      TeamLAW
113    Krestian Pilegaard      24   a hours 1 minutes 3 seconds    0      SaxoGonmarBank
115    Ronni Bøgelund      22   a hours 1 minutes 3 seconds    0      TeamTimidus
134    Max Nordby      24   a hours 1 minutes 24 seconds    0      ANGELESLAKERS
140    Theis Støvring      21   a hours 1 minutes 24 seconds    0      RaboRuben

Now we will be racing on the cobblestones, hopefully Johny Johansen will give us many points this time. I do not think we have other riders, that will be in top 20. Hans Bertelsen should be the next best, and he has to be lucky to squeeze him into the points.

1°   Johny Johansen   25   79,60   skunk
2°   Hans Bertelsen   22   71,74   artrebels
3°   Kennet Vinther   22   69,76   Biciclistas
4°   Oscar Ørnskov   23   69,63   ADBV
5°   Bob Frydenvang   25   68,60   GEWISS

6°   Carl-Johan Tøllvig   23   68,48   GebisBanan
7°   Kenn Hagemann   22   68,40   IBM
8°   Bendt Lind   24   67,74   Haters
9°   Nichlas Eskildsen   22   67,61   Dutchcouch
10°   Artur Hummelshøj   20   66,90   Team_Boogie_Woogie
11°   Krestian Aamann   22   66,35   Hamu

I selected the riders in bold. I decided to leave out Carl-Johan and Lind because we have younger riders not far away from them.

Kazistuta

• Team_Boogie_Woogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 03:44:27 pm »
Good luck with JJ :-) I probably would have switched Frydenvang with Tøllvig for the same reasons you wrote (Tøllvig is just a tiny bit behind Bob, but is two years younger), but you're the boss - and it's a close selection race  8)

Capernaum

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »
FAIL :( I have no idea what went wrong with Johny today. He was already behind on the first section. No idea what happened, because he finished 2nd last season on the same stage, and I used the same tactics. Very surprised :(

12    Johny Johansen      25   a hours 0 minutes 35 seconds    100      skunk 30135
-
76    Oscar Ørnskov      23   a hours 1 minutes 11 seconds    0      ADBV
79    Nichlas Eskildsen      22   a hours 1 minutes 11 seconds    0      Dutchcouch
81    Hans Bertelsen      22   a hours 1 minutes 11 seconds    0      artrebels
88    Kennet Vinther      22   a hours 1 minutes 11 seconds    0      Biciclistas
93    Krestian Aamann      22   a hours 1 minutes 11 seconds    0      Hamu
96    Bob Frydenvang      25   a hours 1 minutes 17 seconds    0      GEWISS
103    Kenn Hagemann      22   a hours 1 minutes 17 seconds    0      IBM
126    Artur Hummelshøj      20   a hours 1 minutes 34 seconds    0      Team_Boogie_Woogie

next race

We have a lot of riders for this race, so a bit difficult to cut it to only 9 riders. Many are very close, but I don't think there are a top 5 result coming. but we will see. I have selected 8 riders so far.

Kent Fjordblink CandasuTeam
Max Nordby ANGELESLAKERS
Christian Næsvang Goldsilberbikes
Jeppe Eisenhardt Mexis_Team
Jarl Sandvig KTeamRC
Jannick Krøjgaard CyclingKRC
Nickolai Kongbuur SCyclingUSA
Lauge Herner Palmeiras_Marcos

The last rider will either be Haakon Sandholm, Jimm Norskov, Alexander Sinkbaek, Hans-Kolle, Joachim Jacobsen, Daniel Haestad, John-Erik Nymark, Jim Dalsgaard, Jonas Bahnsen or Leon Rathcke. The 4 first have the best chance to be selected, but have to run over the percentages in more than one way. Right now I'm thinking something like 30 vs 18 in climbing vs hills. Am I in the right area for this race or how do you think the difference between climbing and hills will be?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:04:59 pm by Capernaum »

Kazistuta

• Team_Boogie_Woogie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 03:10:20 am »
Are you on vacation, Capernaum? :-)

I don't think Denmark has a chance of points in this stage, but it would be nice to hear percentages for this stage and the tactics for last....

Capernaum

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 03:53:57 pm »
Finally back on the forum. I have used some computers, where the forum apparently had blocked any smf forums.

Unfortunately we have had some very bad results, but didn't expect much in the mountain hills TT last sunday.
The week before I had to make the tactics very fast, because my internet kept going out, and it never came back on again for days, so never changed the tactics again. I always make the tactics monday, and then look on it during the week and making the last few changes friday or saturday, but that week everything just blew.

Jeppe Eisenhardt was the leader for that race and he used: 04044. I guess it was too risky :( He really didn't get any help from the helpers that rode with 24240 and 15330.

----

Last race of the season is coming up, and my last race as NT for now.

8 riders selected so far - I'm not sure about our strength for this race, but I hope Max Nordby and maybe Sandvig can do well.
Anyone with a good tactic for Max?

Kent Fjordblink CandasuTeam
Max Nordby ANGELESLAKERS
John-Erik Nymark SparCanToTe
Joachim Jacobsen CC_MANICOMICOS
Jeppe Eisenhardt Mexis_Team
Jarl Sandvig KTeamRC
Jannick Krøjgaard CyclingKRC
Lauge Herner Palmeiras_Marcos

and if anyone think I forgot someone, please let me know, so I can select him as rider number 9.

Timidus

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 10:04:07 am »
Tak for stemmerne :-)

Jeg forestiller mig, vi fortsætter her, så trådene ikke i fremtiden ryger i arkivet - måske kan Scycling ændre overskriften, så s7 bliver fjernet?

Jeg har en anelse travlt i weekenden, så jeg får ikke gjort andet end at sætte hold til morgendagens løb i første omgang.

Jeg kunne dog godt bruge et par input til GV og taktik

Etapen:

Mit bud på GV:
Stamina: 6 %
Flad vej: 25 %
Teknik: 8 %
Bakker: 45 %
Explosivitet 10 %

Dette får ikke GV'et helt højt nok op, hvor skal jeg sætte ekstra ind, og er der noget jeg skal sænke? Jeg betragter det både GV-mæssigt og taktikmæssigt som en sprintetape, blot med bakke i stedet for sprintevnen. Derfor forventer jeg taktikker med udgangspunkt i sprinttakikker. Hvis folk er uenige, er der hermed omkring 30 timer til at protestere ;-)

Generelt: Jeg kan godt få armene ned over kalenderen. Umiddelbart ligner dagens løb et fint løb for Max(EDIT: der er i øvrigt en pind vejr ikon og frost ikon - Max har begge, jeg mærker et pres:D), men der er ikke noget rent bakkeløb. Der er heller ikke noget løb til Magnus Lamp, som jeg ellers havde set frem til at forsøge at lede mod et topresultat :/ Men nu må vi se - jeg tager en hurtig gennemgang af hvert enkelt løb her på forum, når jeg har bedre tid. GV bliver forhåbentlig opdateret i løbet af næste uge, men jeg tør ikke helt love det - ellers vil jeg dog gerne love, det bliver ugen efter :-) Jeg vil nok gøre det mere løbende end tidligere, så glæden bliver spredt ;-)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:57:58 am by Timidus »

TeamSolex

• Training a NewGen with Dr._Andrei_Mikhailov
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 12:14:47 pm »
Det er et lidt ueksotisk kalender for NT holdet. Personligt glæder jeg mig til at se hvad, min egen Breivik kan gøre på etape 2  :P
Han har desværre kun 93 i bjerge, men 80 udh. 84 Nedk. og 64 i teknik  :D. Etapens længde måtte gerne være + 200km. Der går nok et par sæsoner inden han kommer til at ramme 100 i bjerge.

Mit bud på GV:
Stamina: 6 %
Flad vej: 25 %
Teknik: 8 % Teknik bruges vel udelukkende i nedkørsler, brosten, TT og sprint?
Bakker: 45 %
Explosivitet 10 %

Men holdarbejde kan godt vægtes på ti procent. Og udholdenhed et par % op  ;D så giver det næsten 100.

Jeg er har ikke nogen taktik i ærmet, men jeg har med Solex forsøgt en sprinter taktik på en lignende etape. Det var ikke en succes. Udskillningen var anderledes end ved en sprint etape. Ved brugen af 1 energipoint på 2. og 3. sektion, sættes en rytter.